Quiraing and Ben Edra are two semi-detached cottages, each sleeping up to four people.
Each cottage has one double and one twin bedroom, both with fine views of the sea or mountains and all bed linen provided.
A lounge with sea views, television, DVD player and sterio. A dining kitchen overlooking Trotternish Ridge,
equipped with cooker, fridge, washer dryer and a microwave. Cot and highchair avaliable on request.
The bathrooms contain a toilet, bath and electric shower overfull electric heating (no charge for electricity, no towels provided). Free
off the road parking is avaliable in front of the cottages with a private garden at the rear of both cottages and a fenced garden at the front.
Wifi is also avaliable in both cottages.
Conditions of Let
- Bookings are secured by £100 deposit paid by cheque, with the balance due 6 weeks before arrival.
- For bookings taken by the online payment system, the whole amount will be debited from your card when you book.
- For Christmas and New Year there is a £50 good housekeeping deposit which we will return to you unless any deduction has to be made for unreasonable damage or extra cleaning costs.
- Premises are available for entry from 4pm Saturday and vacated by 10am on day of departure.
- In the event of cancellation, any money paid will be refunded only if the cottage is re-let. You may want to obtain travel insurance.
- Please report any breakages or spillages to the owner as soon as possible to enable replacement before the next let.
- The cottage must be left as clean and tidy as you found it. You will be charged accordingly for any extra cleaning in preparation for the next guests.
- Both cottages are no smoking.
- Well behaved pets are allowed.
- A maximum of four people is permitted to stay in each cottage.